What A Wonderful World


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Birthday Stuff




I finally tracked down the birthday pictures and a bonus video. I have no comment on any of it.
? of the day for a dance on your next birthday, what was your last b'day cake decorated with?

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well that was different...different but interesting. Deb says I have NO rhythm so I can tell you really didn't take after me! HA!
MOM

Anonymous said...

That cake was very cute!!! I think my last birthday cake was just plain icing - nothing fancy. Enjoyed the fancy footwork on the video - who knew you had it in you.

Anonymous said...

Priceless! Love the crown! My last b'day cake was quite boring compared to this. Just flowers; no piggies or lollipops. I feel so jipped! Lifting you and all your new friendships up this morning. May they be purposeful and productive!

Meektigers24 said...

Oh my, you had to go to all the way over there for me to see you dance.
loved it.

Anonymous said...

Went to a meeting last night and there were several blog-followers there. Let me just say they were strictly amazed at your talent and performance! Why did you keep all these talents hidden all these years? MOM (again)

Beautiful Feet in Asia or Elsewhere said...

WOW! I just don't know what to say... Marty, Karen & I had a great little laugh about this one.

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see your mom and ask her thoughts on this video.