What A Wonderful World


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

New Corn Plot Video

? of the day for an abacus, how many times am I in the video?
Watch closely there are clues.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't think you are right mentally, did your mom drop you on your head when you were little? LOL. I orginally was counting white people in the video, but now I'm guessing 2 times, unless the ugly baboon was you also.
Malinda

Anonymous said...

I counted your hand 3 or possibly 4 times, but I did not see you at all. My guess is 3 because of my favorite song inserts.
Malinda he did have a really hard knock on the head when he was young, but I didn't do it! MOM

Anonymous said...

Well I did not ever saw your face, but I saw what appeared to be your hand (which is part of you) about 5 times. The corn is very pretty!
Amber

Anonymous said...

I never saw you that I know of... but the people you are working with are so beautiful! I'm lifting up all the seeds you've planted today!

Meektigers24 said...

Once with a roar.

Anonymous said...

Funny Josh!
MOM