What A Wonderful World


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Not This Week

Sorry, but it appears highly unlikely that I will have time to do much blogging this week. I am out of town everyday and getting in late most days.

I did have a piglet run across my foot today.

? of the day for a new place to stand, what is the strangest thing that has run across your foot?

4 comments:

Meektigers24 said...

A bearded Dragon.

Anonymous said...

A black snake ran across my foot one night when I stepped out on my front porch to see what the dogs were barking at.

Anonymous said...

The first time I ever translated for a family group service, there were hogs running in and out of the aisle (it was outside). One finally made his way to the front where the leader and I were standing. He didn't actually step on my foot, but it was close enough to make me scream and lose track of the life-changing teaching that I was supposed to translate!

I'm lifting up your language learning daily so you too can experience the joys of translating!

Anonymous said...

While riding my motorcycle at night I had a racoon run out in the road I put my foot out and it ran over my foot but slowed him down enough I didn't hit him with the back tire, PTL, he was really big 25 plus pounds and would have sent me tumbling I'm pretty sure.