What A Wonderful World


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Laugh Until You Cry

I taught English class today. The lesson was on words that pertain to travel. Car, left, right, drive, so on and so forth were on the agenda. I have been listening to an old favorite song of mine and decided to incorporate it into the lesson. Watch the results. Here are the lyrics to the chorus.

It's like just before dark
Jump in the car
Buy an ice cream and see how far we can drive before it melts kinda feelin
There's a cow in the road and you swerve to the left
Fate skips a beat and it scares you to death and you laugh until you cry
That's how your love makes me feel inside


For the record. The answers to your language lesson video from last week are: white, black, red, orange, yellow, green, blue, purple, pink, brown, cream, beige, dark, light, pale, bright.

? of the day for a spot as a background dancer in a music video, what aspects of American culture should I teach my English class?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Seasons: recruiting, spring training, two-a-days and football

Holidays: Auburn/Bama game, Super Bowl, Christmas & Easter

Directions: over yonder, back there, a far piece and right cheer-LYUD!

Anonymous said...

Ok so this doesnt answer the question at all, but I have some questions myself. How different is it teaching there from teaching in Alabama? And big question are they more respectful???