I mentioned in an earlier blog that I was going to start hanging some stuff on the walls and I was going for the Sanford and Son meets Cracker Barrel motif. I cut up part of the box that the white whale came in and taped a few cards from home on it and taped the contraption to the wall. One of the cards was one that plays a little tune and from time to time, I open it up for amusements sake.
I noticed yesterday that the collage was starting to sag a little so I pushed it back into place and thought that I will have to put it up more securely when I get a few minutes. The tape gave way this morning at 4:33 a.m.
Watch the video and be entertained. If you are struck by the urge to dance please video it and email me the results.
? of the day for an early morning wake up song, what is the strangest noise that has ever rousted you from slumber?
Friday, March 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







5 comments:
I called Debbie this morning,as early as I dared, to tell her to be sure and check out this blog. I told her "This blog's for you". She always reads them as soon as she can when she gets to school. You know how tickled she gets and how hard she laughs... I'm anxiously awaiting to see if she survives. MOM
One day I had a couple of cans of Dr. Pepper that I wanted to cool off real fast so we could drink them. I put them in the freezer and forgot about them. We were aroused from sleep that night by the sound of exploding Dr. Pepper cans - which sounded just like shots going off in our kitchen. We layed there scared for a while -but then decided that it must have been something outside. We went back to sleep and did not know what had happened until a day or so later when Rob opened the freezer - you talk about a mess!!
Freshman year of college - roomie and I couldn't figure out how to turn the alarm feature off on our TV (not really saying much for our education...) anyway, America's Funniest Home Videos blared from the tube at 6:30 every a.m. - Not really strange, but extremely annoying! (At one time I liked that show, now I want to hurl things at the set.)
I don't know what this says about me, but THAT song is my ringtone! I am frequently awakened to the joyful sounds of "the Hampster Dance"... just usually not at 4:30 in the morning! But when I do wake up in the wee hours, I'm lifting you up and asking for surprises of joy all day long!
Hampster dance! A classic. Here's the original for the meme-impaired: http://www.webhamster.com/
--James
Post a Comment