What A Wonderful World


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Join Me For Language Class

I thought I would give you a few minute glance into what several hours of my day are like. I go to class for 1.5 hours where we cover new words. I record the teacher saying the words. I then return home and study by putting the words and sounds together on video so I can review them daily. This is a 3 minute or so clip. I am up to almost an hours worth of words to review every day and this is only week two.

? of the day for an action packed vocabulary video, translate as many of the words from the video as you can into English?

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your Dad & I came up with this:
1)house 2)roll of plastic 3)bowl
4)jacket 5)teeshirt 6)seaweed
7)blue 8)storage bowl with puzzle
9)? 10)cabinet door 11)? 12)?
13)backpack 14)blanket/towel
15) cute kitty 16)pretty light fixture. You will, at a later date, Id. these won't you?
MOM & DAD

Anonymous said...

1) bureaucracy
2) elephant legs
3) barf bucket
4) red
5) wrinkles
6) nemo
7) blue
8) purple
9) plastic
10) wood
11) abstract art
12) alps
13) backpack, backpack (in best Dora voice)
14) fur
15) greetings, feline
16) view from dentist chair

Now here's some more homework for you. I wonder if it translates right? If not, blame google.


您好吗

我想你

你是伟大的

解除您的每日

Bobbie said...

I did not understood any of that!!

Anonymous said...

1. capital, 2. black, 3. cup 4. red 5. shirt 6. fish 7. blue 8. purple 9. pink 10. brown 11. white 12. ivory 13. gray 14. boy towel 15. girl towel 16. light

Meektigers24 said...

Ouch, my head hurts.

Anonymous said...

colors?

Anonymous said...

So I showed this to my physics class. I know, I know that had nothing to do with physics, but we had an incredible time trying to figure out what each word meant.
Toni