Good Idea: Whistle while you work inside your apartment.
Bad Idea: Whistle while you walk down the street.
This one went right over my head until some friends explained it to me. I had noticed that mothers would often hold their small children over garbage cans, or not while the kid would go in public areas. I even thought to myself, “I wonder how they knew the kid needed to go.” Perhaps everyone knew this but me, but I was shocked, befuddled, amazed, and fascinated to learn this little piece of information and if you do not already know it you too will be shocked, amazed, befuddled, and fascinated.
Drum roll please! …………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………
…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………
…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………
……………………………………………………………..............................................................................................
They train their babies to go on command. When they whistle it happens. I know you must be asking how they accomplish this? I cannot answer that question. I will however, search for the manual. There has to be a manual doesn’t there.
All of the baby clothing has a trap door like old school long johns for easy access so the street puddles are often not simply water. It is tempting to walk down the street whistling the tune to the Andy Griffith Show just to see what happens, but that might cause me to be beaten to death by angry 4 foot 5 inch tall 70 lb women and that would not be a manly way to depart.
? of the day, for an endless supply of oriental diapers. What tune would you whistle while training your child to go on command?
Friday, February 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







6 comments:
The theme from Mission Impossible or the Simpsons.
I'm thinking "Rain Drops Keep Falling on My Head" or "Kentucky Rain" might be good choices or I might go with "I Can't Fight This Feeling Anymore"
Heather
Bridge over the river Qui, the song they whistled on parent trap, the original.
How about the Milli Vanilli song, "Blame it on the Rain"?
Very timely information....just spent time with my 2 year old grandson who is learning to use potty..you can't believe how many times I asked him if he had to go.........how about George Michael's "Wake me up before you go go "
I've read the manual. In fact, I have the manual. No joke. --James
Post a Comment