If you have not read part one yet, you will need to scroll down and take care of that first or this will make no sense at all.
Last time on We Have Much Experienced Turbulence. A rocky flight, boredom overtakes our author, an unsolved mystery about a napkin, a lady taking pictures, and three foreigners make their appearance.
- Wilton, Carl, and Andrew just left. They must have been in the wrong place
- A lady just pushed a luggage cart past me. It had 3 bags and one adolescent on it.
- A guy in uniform just announce something and everyone in the row behind me is now standing where the people got in trouble for loitering a few minutes ago.
- 2 hours 35 min to take off
- A lady in front of me is picking her nose. She is really after something. Got it.
- To my left is the largest suit case I have ever seen. Ironically it belongs to a lady who might weigh 75 lbs.
- 2 hours 30 min to take off
- A guy wearing an airport employee uniform has been at the internet computer for at least 2/3 of the time I have been here.
- The lady next to me (The same one who was taking pictures) just offered me an orange. I turned it down. My hands would get sticky and I would have to wash them in the frigid water in the bathroom. Cold water in the sink hot water to drink.
- I do not know what they are collecting for, but there are two huge bins full of money to my left.
- The tiny lady with the giant suit case is eating what is by my count her 4th cookie.
- She is also reading a really big book.
-An old man just asked her to help him use the computer.
- The employee who has been at the computer so long just picked his nose. There seems to be a lot of that.
- 2 hrs 20 min to take off
- Someone just got a phone call. I did not understand a word of that conversation.
- A lady (companion of picture taking lady/orange offering lady) several seats to my right has her shoes off. It is too cold for that. Her husband just opened a sprite and it spewed everywhere.
- The flight that the big crowd came in for is now boarding.
- 2 hrs 15 min to take off
- Only about 30 people left in the waiting area.
- Sprite guy is filling his pockets with candy.
- Airport employee is still at the computer.
- Man is this room beige.
- Wilton, Carl and Andrew are back. They look perturbed.
- Girl with large book and huge suitcase just got a text message.
-2 hrs 5 min to take off.
-They should be checking us in soon.
- My pen is clear and I can see that I have used about ¼ inch of ink.
- Andrew just made it through check in, there goes Carl. Wilton is being processed.
- My chicken sandwich from KFC came with a side order of 2 chicken wings.
- Wilton just made it.
- Girl with the big book just started a new chapter.
- Looks like they are about to open some check in lines.
- An announcement that I did not understand and people rushing to check in. That is me. I am getting in line.
- 2 hours to take off.
Now scenes from the next We Have Much Experienced Turbulence. A dumb decision, Flashing red lights, airport security swarming, and the longest hour of my life.
Interactive Poll: Who do you think causes Heath to almost go to airport jail? Is it airport employee on the computer, Wilton, Picture taking lady/orange offering lady, Tiny lady with big book and huge suitcase, or a yet to be name character?
Tuesday, February 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







4 comments:
I am going to guess the airport employee on the computer??
I am anxiously awaiting reading what you did that caused the international incident!!! Post Part 3 ASAP!!
I don't understand how such inane stuff is so funny, but somehow it is. --J
i can't read all of this. it's too intimidating. someday i'll love you enough.
-k
Tiny Lady with big book.
Post a Comment