What A Wonderful World


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Thursday, January 22, 2009

If My Life Were a Movie This Would Be The Soundtrack

I thought it would be a good change of pace to give you all a musical look into what life is like here. Rather than spending the usual part of my day typing up a blog, I added a music player to the bottom of the page. Scroll all the way to the bottom of the page and click on the songs that I chose to describe my overseas life.

1. I Love You Too- The opening line, "I love little baby duck old pickup trucks" just speaks to what I see every day.

2. Cats in the Kettle - This is only a clip, but you will get the idea.

3. Manah manah - I put a language lesson to music

4. The Haircut Song - I will take my camera around with me one day and take some pictures of the local hair joints and their employees.

5. His Cheeseburger - The food that I suspect I will begin to crave the most.

Enjoy the music!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the songs.

Ann G

Anonymous said...

Very cute Heath! I actually own that Tom T. Hall album.. and.. do you remember in Kindergarden we could bring in records to play at naptime (at least I think it was naptime..)?? Well, THAT was one of the records that I brought. I know this because it has my name written on it in black permanent marker and the only records with that marking are the ones I took in for naptime. My favorite song on the album is "Sneaky Snake".. Hmmmm... I think I'll put it on for my son right now.. or maybe just for me :)

Anonymous said...

Mr. Tyree,
I finally got a chance to check out your blog, and I was laughing the whole time I was reading! I will definately be adding this to my list of places I have to visit when I get online. Good Luck with everything!