Last week I was told about a contest the English department was going to host on campus. I did not ask any questions, but said I would do my best to attend. Saturday evening my phone rang letting me know that it was starting. I rushed through supper and took off. I arrived and almost two hours later it actually started. It was a fashion show.
According to my friends who invited me all of the clothes are made out of paper, leaves, or trash bags. I ended up with a seat on the second row since I was an important guest. The first row was for the judges. All the clothes were designed by students and worn by students. You have to give them credit I have seen worse stuff at high school proms.
Here is video proof of it all.
? of the day for a trash bag outfit, what would you make your clothes out of if you had to make them out of something besides cloth?
Monday, May 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







4 comments:
Guess I would have to go with a BIG black garbage bag..or two!
I can't imagine you sitting through a "fashion show". You are a different man in a different country!
MOM
Impressive. I'm liking the garbage bag idea...seems like it would be easier to use that than anything else...
I think un-worm-eaten corn leaves would do nicely, with corn tassels for fringe. Lifting you...and all the crazy things you do to make friend...up today!
I just love the song that you had playing with this!! I havent heard that in a couple of years (Mike Snider sang it when he came to Bowdon a few years ago) That made the fashion show more enjoyable for me!
Post a Comment