What A Wonderful World


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Chicken Pictures

In case you did not know, I am in the middle of a chicken project. We are attempting to raise some chickens in an area where they have had little to no success in the past. So far so good. They seem to be growing well, and as of today we are one week past the point where they have started having problems in the past. Here are some pictures. Hopefully the next time you see them they will be fried, baked, smoked, or grilled.

? of the day for a drumstick, what is your favorite chicken dish?

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Always knew you were a chick magnet! Hee hee! Congratulations on making it this far with your feathered friends. Am seriously lifting them and you up daily. May they open doors to ovens, stomachs and hearts! :)

Karen said...

Soy "chicken" - what can I say - I'm vegetarian (not an animal rights activist, just don't care for the taste...) However, even if that were not the case, after living in an area of MS that raises chickens commercially, I would never eat chicken again unless I was absolutely starving.

Anonymous said...

Can't beat good ole fried chicken especially since they have grown fingers. MOM

Hope they continue to do well!

Meektigers24 said...

Just your regular round paper plate.

Bobbie said...

Can't beat Chicken cacciatore!

Anonymous said...

Funny again Josh!
MOM

Anonymous said...

buffalo chicken fingers with ranch is the best.
Malinda