A new season of college football is upon us and I was fortunate enough to be able to watch most of the Auburn game Sunday morning. Each new season brings a host of new phenomenon for a football fan to ponder. Here are a few of the observations I made while watching my Auburn Tigers play.
1. The offense looked good.
2. Onterio McCaleb is fast.
3. Wes Byrum appears to have put last season behind him.
4. Snuggies now come in animal prints.
5. Chris Todd looks like a different player.
6. The defense was not bad.
7. Fairley and Bates can play.
8. Apparently cutting brownies has become a much bigger problem in the last 8 months.
9. Watching college football at 7 a.m. on a Sunday morning is strange.
This was the first occasion I have had to see commercials in 8 months, and I was shocked to find out that snuggies now come in animal prints: Leopard, Zebra, and Camel. Why didn’t someone tell me? Two animal print snuggies and two book lights for a mere $20. Who could afford not to get in on this deal. The good people at the snuggie factory may be trying to pull a fast one on us though. I think the camel one is just a ploy to sell more light brown snuggies.
The brownie pan commercial was pretty shocking too. Since when did cutting brownies become such a problem? I am going to have to put my foot down here people. Grease your pan thoroughly and use a sharp knife. The fancy pan is overkill.
? of the day for a pan of equally sized brownies, did anyone else see these commercials?
Sunday, September 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







6 comments:
Oh I have to reply to this! I'm sorry we have failed to keep you posted on these great changes in our culture. However; there have been many more changes since you left...at some point in time I will set down and try to make a list! Just brace yourself as you prepare to watch the game each week. (Some of the changes are not near as funny and alot more serious!)MOM
No - would have prefered seeing the commercials to the horrid 'Bama/VTech game though. :/
I've seen the snuggie commericals, but not the brownie pan one...how have I missed it? Hope you are well, and I really enjoy your blogs.
Malinda
Yes, we saw the brownie commercial over and over again. I wasn't as impressed with it for brownies as I was for the rice crispies though - i really think that would work good for those things!! We thought Auburn looked pretty good too. War Eagle!!
Yes, and they also make snuggies for your dog now too. Josh
I was SO HAPPY to have football back in our lives again! I watched games I didn't even care about just b/c I could! Your team did look better than I thought they would. My team looked worse than I thought. Thank God for the 4th quarter is all I can say! Argh! So glad you got to see the game...a sweet comfort from home! I'm lifting you up this football season! May your TEAM make many advances!
Post a Comment