What A Wonderful World


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Saturday, June 13, 2009

The Latest In Crazy

It has been quite a while since my last post. While I have been quite busy there has not really been too much in the way of crazyness that would necessitate going through the enormous headache of posting a blog. The enormous headache is caused by the fact that my new home has decided that it needs to protect its citizens from the blogger website. The lack of craziness ended Friday.

Apparently Friday is bath day down at the river. While taking a gray van to take a look at our chickens there were several people, in several different places, is several different stages of undress taking a bath. No I did not take pictures and no I could not have posted them if I had.

On the same trip in the same van I am pretty sure a villager tried to arrange a marriage between me and his daughter. I understood more of the conversation than I let them know I understood. I just played dumb until they gave up.

Same trip same van, I saw a cat on a leash. The cat was not happy about it.

The only other event to fall into the strange but true category in the last few weeks was my introduction to some kind of Asian stink bug. Note it burns like fire if said stink bug squirts its stink juice into a cut on your finger.

? of the day for an angry cat on a leash, what is the strangest thing you have seen in the last few weeks?

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

The strangest thing I have seen is the same ole bug on your blog...got many complaints that people were getting desperate for a new blog. Man was I glad to check it out this AM and hear from you. Steve Parris sends a message...your wooden cut out guitars are still being used..will try to get you some pictures.
MOM

Toby and Beverly said...

Weirdest thing...a gorilla at the B'ham zoo pooping, eating it (and licking each finger clean after every scoop), throwing it up into his hand and eating again!

Anonymous said...

I too was tired of that bug. Was starting to get worried about you then I talked to your Mom at VBS. And my son really liked playing with the wooden guitar. Have a good week!
Malinda

Anonymous said...

Could not have made it with 2-4 year olds if not for wooden guitars. We played them on our heads, noses, stomachs, knees and feet. Some even wanted to take them home with them. Of course, we are saving them for next year! THANKS! I guess it was pretty strange to see 2-4 year olds playing a wooden guitar on their noses!

Anonymous said...

I'm with your mom. Missed you. Remembering you. Visisitudes Mom

Anonymous said...

Well I believe that Simply Blessed will win the ricey for the seeing the strangest and most disgusting thing might I add!!!
And let me also add - the guitars were a hit. Laney had lots of fun with it.
Don't wait so long about sending another blog - you had people in withdrawals!!

Anonymous said...

This seems to be a common occurrence among animals in other countries. Haha. We were walking down the street the other day and we saw a donkey. He starts pooping in the street (completely normal), but then he whipped his head around and started eating his poo! Didn't know donkey's did that.