I was walking along on my favorite shortcut that is now passable thanks to some recently completed construction when I saw what appeared to be a big black trash bag. Knowing the scarcity of big trash bags here I quickly ruled that out as a possibility. The closer I got to the object the more I was certain it had legs that were pointed skyward. A few steps more revealed a dead bloated hog on the cusp of explosion.
I am not sure how the hog got there as it is in an area that is virtually inaccessible, but it was there and it threatens to stink up the southeastern part of the city. In related news yesterday was the hottest day of my stay here in Asia. It is only a matter of time until nature takes its course. A hog explosion is inevitable. I will be taking the long way for a few days.
? of the day for a breath of fresh air, who is having pork chops for supper?







6 comments:
That is completely gross! I can only say that I hope that doesn't stay with us as long as the bug.
Pork chops sonund good since I'm on all liquids for the next couple of days. MOM
Thanks for the nasty image... You better blog again soon, the bug was one thing to look at for 2 weeks, but I can't stand to look at that hog for that long.
No porkchops for me!
Malinda
May never have another pork chop!
That is disgusting. I agree w/ everyone else. Bugs are creepy, but this...I have no words.
Actually Toby's parents invited us over this evening for pork chops...this doesn't deter me in the slightest! Pork chops and pinto beans....mmmmmmmmmmmm!
Seeing as there isnt really pork here, I would LOVE a good pork chop even if I had to eat it while thinking of your picture. (I dont think I could look at that and eat)
Toni
Post a Comment