I was out working today when a friend across the valley yelled over to me and pointed toward the sky. I looked up and saw a pretty amazing sight. It was a full circle rainbow. There was a low cloud passing over and blocking the sun which created a rainbow in the sky that was a circle.
I looked it up online and this is apparently pretty rare. I wish I had a picture for you, but once again I was caught without my camera. ? of the day for a gold nugget, where should one start his search for the pot of gold in a circular rainbow?
Monday, June 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







1 comment:
Good question, but there is no pot of gold at the end of a rainbow. I know because we saw the end of one out in our backyard when I was a kid...of course with our luck it would have been at the other end!
MOM
Post a Comment