Yesterday was the last day for chicken flock # 1. They will be missed.
? of the day for a pile of wet chicken feathers, have you ever eaten a chicken foot? I know where you can get some.
Tuesday, June 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







2 comments:
No, but I am sure I have had the chance too if I wanted one. My Grandmother Wilkins would eat anything, chicken feet, chitterlings, squirrel brains... just to name a few. I hope y'all have lots of good eats! MOM
Re: yesterday's blog. Shelia said she and Eddie drove through the end of a rainbow one time, they didn't find a pot of gold either.
Yuck! I've eaten a chicken leg, and a chicken finger, but not a chicken foot, and after that video I may never eat chicken again. Thanks Heath.... Now I can't eat chicken or pork, next you'll put something disgusting up about a cow, then I'll have to become a vegatarian! LOL.
Malinda
Post a Comment