I am almost 2 days into the dollar a day redeux and I am not hungry yet. I have so much more food this time and a much better variety. I am sure that I will have enough food to stay full most of the time it will just be a matter of whether or not it is nutritious enough to keep me from getting the blahs.
Now about grits from yesterday's question. Several of you answered incorrectly. Grits are to be eaten salty not sweet. I may however put sugar in my corn mush in the morning. It is filling, but it seriously lacks in the taste department.
? of the day for a challenge, if I make it all week will you try it for 2 days?
Wednesday, April 14, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







1 comment:
Shoot Heath! I thought since you had quit, I wouldn't have to do this...now I will have to start planning again. Better luck this time, just don't make yourself sick!
Post a Comment