What A Wonderful World


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Sunday, March 28, 2010

Two Meals A Day Works Better

I have decided that two meals a day is better. They are close to the size of a regular meal and it has been fairly easy to hold off until around 10 a.m. to eat in the mornings.

Lupper last night was cabbage (3 handfuls) and red pepper (4 slices) soup, One and a half chicken wings, half a small zucchini, 4 dough balls, and 10 fried noodles. I had an orange a few hours later.

Brunch today was three fourths of a cup of broth with half a cup of water with noodles, 5 fried cubes of potato, 3 cubes of pumpkin, half a small zucchini, and 3 dough balls.

I must confess that I am using more flour than necessary to batter my fried foods in order to be able to fry up the dough.

Tonight will be roughly the half way meal. I think I should have plenty of food for the rest of the week. I skimped early and that should be enough to allow me to increase my portions the rest of the week.

I may do this again next week in order to implement a few things that I have learned. I could have bought 2 more eggs for what I paid for the red pepper. A package of noodles lasts longer than I expected. Carrots are cheap and I should have bought several. Sunflower seeds are cheap and I should have bought some to snack on. All things considered, I think I could do much better with another week.
I am about to go out for a while. I will find a scale and weigh in while I am out. I was 74Kg when this started.

? of the day for a red pepper I would gladly trade for an egg, why have you not started doing this yet?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am taking this week to carefully consider what to buy, and plan to try it next week after Easter.
Believe me, I am going to give my menu lots of thought...I need to lose a few (make that several) pounds anyway! MOM