I could not take it any more. I prepared a larger meal than I had been making for Lupper yesterday evening, but it did not help. I was still starving after eating it. I finally gave in and ate a few pieces of candy. That did not help either. I then ate some peanut butter and crackers. Still not enough. I ate an apple and then some more candy.
Today I quit. I ate my two remaining potatoes and the rest of my chicken wings for lunch. I feel so much better now.
This was a good experiment and I learned a great deal from it.
? of the day for what is left of a red pepper, do you think you could last longer than 4 days?
Wednesday, March 31, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







3 comments:
Keep the rest of your red pepper, the answer is "NO"...I am glad you quit. MOM
You lasted much longer than I could have. Hats off to ya.
Malinda
No, I do not think I could last longer than 4 days. Steve and I have been counting how much our meals have cost us for the last week and even when we halved our servings we could not make it. You did good and we all appreciate the blessings we have more for your blog.
Post a Comment