? of the day for a barn dance, anyone want to dance?
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I was needing a good laugh this AM, thanks for providing it! Impressed with the cartwheel. The girls loved it and their little dance. I bet we have already watched it a dozen times. Now Abby is dancing along with it. They just laughed and said they were going to spank you when you get home. MOM
2 comments:
I was needing a good laugh this AM, thanks for providing it! Impressed with the cartwheel. The girls loved it and their little dance. I bet we have already watched it a dozen times. Now Abby is dancing along with it. They just laughed and said they were going to spank you when you get home. MOM
I never ever, ever thought I would see you in an elf outfit....that was too funny...Hope you have a wonderful Christmas!
Malinda
Post a Comment