Nostalgic can be defined as: A bittersweet longing for things, persons, or situations of the past.
In my last few weeks here I am starting to feel a little nostalgic. I added a playlist to the top of the blog of some songs that I will be listening to as my time here draws to a close. Take a listen.
? of the day for a song in your head, what songs should I add to the playlist?
Tuesday, September 7, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







6 comments:
I think you have it pretty well covered...Just about brought tears to my eyes! Hope you don't get home and get "home sick"! MOM
Here's A Health To The Company
The Chieftains...
Thanks for your music and your count down. I just have to add 3 days for my own trip to the airport. Thinking on your last days as you wait and anticipate. Nancy
Know the feeling friend. I'll be popping for you. Thanks for sharing.
"In the Pines." DUH!!!
"I'm Going Home" by Daughtry.
Heather thought of My Home's In Alabama.
I thought of If We Never Meet Again
but that's too too sad! MOM
Post a Comment