On my way home today I was enticed to stop by the local fast food joint by the giant promotional signs outside the restaurant. I placed my order and was instructed to spin a prize wheel twice. I managed to win 3 fish sticks, a cup of hot water, a cup of hot milk, kiwi goo covered ice cream, and a stuffed chicken with brown overalls.
As far a fish sticks go, they were probably the best I have ever had, but they were still fish sticks. I didn't bother with the cup of hot water. The cup of hot milk was well, hot milk. I found the kiwi goo highly objectionable but the ice cream underneath was good. The stuffed chicken in brown overalls was definitely the grand prize. There were bunches of stuffed chickens decorating the place, all but two were wearing blue overalls. I am not sure of the significance of the color of the overalls, but there was a chicken clad in green and my brown one, every other chicken was wearing blue. Even the giant chicken suit piled up in the corner was wearing blue.
? of the day for a cup of hot water, what could brown overalls on a stuffed chicken possibly symbolize?
Thursday, August 26, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







2 comments:
It symbolizes the strangness of the imagination of the person promoting the advertising of the restaurant. That is my guess!
Thanks for the count-down meter.
MOM
A yummy Thanksgiving dinner with gravy on top! :)
How are you Heath? Getting ready to have Thanksgiving at home this year with a life size turkey. We just butchered ours, one was 35 lbs cleaned!
Post a Comment