What A Wonderful World


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

The Beautifur Tennessee Wartz

I gave up on mutant reptile movies helping with my language and decided to step back and watch some cartoons. I found a dvd today that had a few cartoon movies that I am familiar with along with some cartoons from here. Curiosity got the best of me and I had to check out the one with pigs. It came on with a story about a pig waiting for a phone call. As she waited and waited and waited a familiar tune started to play as the cartoon ended. It was the Tennessee Waltz or as I now know it, the Tennessee Wartz. I laughed and laughed.
The picture quality of this video is terrible as I had to compress it to the point that it is barely viewable, but the sound is fine and that is what you need to hear.
? of the day for a song that has no business in an Asian cartoon about pigs waiting on phone calls, what song would you like to hear an Asian man croon?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You will never think of the Tennessee Waltz the same again, much like Deck the Halls.

Anonymous said...

I personally still love the rendition of "Deck the Halls" in A Christmas Story. "Fa ra ra ra ra, ra ra ra rahhh!" I continue to lift up your langruage skills. I know it's so hard to learn a whole new language.

Dollmaker extraordinaire said...

Love me do--The Beatles
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6FarJhsXUqo