What A Wonderful World


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Sunday, July 5, 2009

A Week of Camp

I spent the last week as a counselor at a kids camp. It was a great deal of fun, but I am now recovering from the camp crud that was making its rounds. Here are some things that I heard while being in charge of a group of 5th and 6th grade boys.

Where is my manicure set?
Ahhh! A spider. Kill it. Kill it. Kill it.
Since this story is not getting any better it needs to be getting shorter.
It stinks in here.
I lost my _____________.
Whose underwear is this?
Stop eating my twizzlers.
I'll take a bath tomorrow.
I took a bath yesterday.
Stop kicking me.
Your socks stink.
Those are not my socks.
Can I ____________?
That's not fair. Why do we have to sleep on the floor?
Tell us a story.
What was that noise?
It's cold in here.
It's hot in here.
Let's play a prank on the girls.
Do I have to finish my oatmeal?
I think I am going to pass out.
No one can look at me when I have my shirt off, I am too buffy.
I will wear my Sponge Bob underwear tomorrow.


? of the day for a week of fun at camp, what day of the week do you wear your Sponge Bob underwear?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You'd need to ask Abby and Laney about the Sponge Bob underwear. But 5th & 6th grade boys and "Where is my manicure set"?
Hope your cold is lots better!!!
MOM

Anonymous said...

everyday is Spongebob Day -- just kidding

Heather

Toby and Beverly said...

That is the only kind of underwear I have. LOL! Toby

skatie said...

I would where them on Wednesday because it is the middle of the week....oh, no no, I mean Friday because that is party day. Well, I guess Tuesdays are good, but Thursday would definitely be more appropriate. Then again Mondays are dull and need some spicing up...